Parenthood is the most amazing feeling a person wants to feel in his or her lifetime. In recent times, due to several reasons, couples are failing to achieve it. Trust me, it is one of the hardest things to know from your doctor. But there is still hope. In recent times, the best IVF centers in India are offering various fertility treatments for these couples.
Apart from IVF, the best IVF centers in Kolkata are offering various effective solutions. In the following, some of the best available alternative treatments are described.
- Surgery: In a lot of infertility cases surgeries are needed to perform on the reproductive organs to provide the patient with a perfect condition to make a woman fertile. According to the infertility hospital, on several occasions, unwanted cysts can grow inside the uterus and fallopian tubes. These cysts block the flow of sperm inside the uterus, which leads toward blocking the fertilization process. Sometimes, some other health issues like infections in the reproductive organs, hygiene issues, hormonal imbalances, some diseases like Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia, etc. prevents pregnancy.
According to the best IVF centers in Kolkata, IVF still has the highest success rate around 80%.
In recent times, the best IVF centers in India, are not only serving and curing the Indian patients, but also thousands of foreign patients every year. In India, only the Altruistic Surrogacy is legal and thoroughly regulated by the government in several stages, this is helping hundreds of foreign patients coming from the nations where surrogacy is illegal by law.
- IUI or Intrauterine Insemination: IUI or Intrauterine Insemination is a very successful and safe method of infertility treatment. According to the best IVF centers in India, the success rate of the IUI treatment on an average in 20% during the first attempt of the treatment irrespective of the age group of the women. At this moment it is being widely used in the infertility hospitals for the cases where the reasons for the infertility are unknown, due to its high level of safety standards.
In the UI procedure, at first the sperms are collected from the male, then it is washed and concentrated. Finally, it is transferred directly into the uterus of the woman. The concentration of sperm increases the chance of fertilization. After the transfer, the patient can leave the infertility hospitals right after a few hours and back to daily life. IUI is completely painless and the patient can get the result within 10-14 days of the treatment. At Urvaraa, one of the best IVF centers in Kolkata IUI costs around INR 21,000 per session where the IVF can cost around INR 180,000. But the doctors suggest that IUI should not be tried more than five times.
- Ovulation Induction Problem: According to Urvaraa, one of the best IVF centers in India, 30-40% of women suffer from various types of ovulation problems. But the treatment is quite easy as the infertility hospitals are using various types of medications, yoga, therapies and diet plans to cure infertility among their patients. The goal of this treatment is to help the woman to produce good quality eggs naturally for successful fertilization.
According to several types of research, the reasons behind ovulation problems are mostly BMI and body weight. If an over-weight woman suddenly faces a huge weight-loss due to some program it affects her BMI and it is also applicable for the woman who suddenly put on extra weight. But there are some other factors can come into play and cause infertility among women, such as
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
- Sometimes the chronic diseases of thyroid and pituitary gland can trigger
- Irregular menstrual cycles with heavy blood loss, pain, and cramp.
- Women going through menopause.
- The presence of an excessive or low quantity of FSH, AMH, and LH in a woman’s body can cause hormone imbalances and result in infertility and various other disorders.
After the treatment, a woman can get pregnant in or within 14 to 21 days and it costs only about INR 19,000 or $300.
In recent times, the infertility rate is growing rapidly all over the world. But, if you eat healthy food and work out at least 150 hours every week, you can stay safe from it.